JAVA Solution Architect
Posted by David Joseph (@outsourcebigdata)
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Location: Bangalore, India
20/40 hours in a week work
Salary: 25 Lacs to 35 Lacs INR
No of positions: 2 Nos
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About FULLSTACK TECHIES:
FULLSTACKTechies, a part of Outsourcing Service Provider Inc. USA, started its operations in 2012 and have successfully delivered IT transformation projects for small, medium and enterprise customers across the world. We focus on serving companies for their challenging key projects which require supreme attention.
FULLSTACKTECHIES consists of the top 10% of IT developers all over the world. Technical talents including Digital IT, Software engineering, Design & Digital Marketing professionals.
FULLSTACKTECHIES was created by a group of full stack techies. With entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve growing companies, a group of highly-skilled and experienced techies joined their hands together.
We hire JAVA Architects with proven track record and elite industry background through a rigorous set of comprehensive screening process.
- Technical Screening: In-depth technical skill review, demonstrated end-to-end involvement in delivery, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, creativity, and shortlist exceptionally result oriented talents.
- Language & Personality Traits: Conduct internationally approved English language and analytical tests from Cambridge University and qualify candidates. These tests ensure that candidates are able to read, write, and speak English extremely well. Also, the test includes personality traits, and communication skills -- one-on-one interview.
- Mock test cases or projects: 2 weeks to 4 weeks of 40 hours of live / mock project is mandatory for candidates to qualify before deploying on a Customer live project. At this screening process, candidates need to demonstrate their in-depth technical competence, professionalism, and integrity.
If you’re a JAVA Architect and no longer wanted to work as a typical employee in the investor vested service industry – with exceptional technical skills – yes, you are in the right place and the right candidate to explore FULLSTACK TECHIES.
KEY VALUE PROPOSITION:
- You will be eligible for 2 to 3 times of your current salary/emoluments if you are a qualified FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours per week work options available and can be remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
FULLSTACK TECHIES serve growing companies – small, medium and large enterprises -- across and world, and this role is crucial as a JAVA Architect.
We are looking for JAVA Architects who will be able to Contribute towards elicitation of requirements, translate the business requirements to solution options including the technical blocks and infrastructure required. The main scope of the project will include everything from Architect, design, development, implementation, and integration of large-scale, multi-tiered, multi-tenant, enterprise systems. As a JAVA Architect, your primary responsibilities will be - detailed technical design of the over-all solution in JAVA with Oracle/PostGRESQL/MySQL + 1 NoSQL Database (MongoDB/Cassandra). Therefore, it’s essential that – as a JAVA Architect -- you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, logical thinking and high-quality coding.
- Responsible for architecting the over-all solution based on defined scope
- Develop reference implementation on the chosen technology to guide and assist junior designers and developers
- Understand the business requirements/stories and produce the design
- Ensure the quality of the product by developing / unit testing the bug-free code
- Design, Architect and Build the projects
- Responsible for identifying re-usable components and ensuring design principles
- Contributing towards reusable component creation, reference implementation and applying consistent architectural practices across the organization
- Coordinate work with stakeholders of the team for successful delivery
- Bring continuous improvements in the development environment
- JAVA application development & Architecture
- Front-End and Server Side Expertise: Hands-on in NodeJS, Angular JS/REACTJS, Java (Web based architecture), Microservices/REST-Based Architecture, JSF/JSP/Servlets/EJB, SpringBoot Framework/Spring/STRUTS framework Proficiency in AWS
- Database: Oracle/PostGRESQL/MySQL + 1 NoSQL Database (MongoDB/Cassandra)
- DevOps experience (JIRA, Jenkins, GITHub, Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Have implemented Software Architectural and Design patterns
- Certifications: Java Certification/ AWS Cloud Architect certification Experience
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written skills
- You must be comfortable with technology systems and FULLSTACK TECHIES internal tools
- Consistent focus to make stake holders experience delightful with the help of your deliverable and FULLSTACK TECHIES value proposition.
- A solid grasp of solution-centered approach.
- Must be a well-organized, composed, self-motivated world-class individual contributor or thriving to become so.
- Collaborative in nature and ability to leverage FULLSTACK TECHIES coders, developers, SME’s, CoE’s and leadership team to deliver outstanding results to End-Customer.
Apply Here: https://fullstacktechies.com/careers/
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer