Title: Senior Software Engineer (Identity Resolution)
Location: Remote / Kochi
Experience: 6+ years
The Role: Work on the Identity Resolution team as Senior Software Engineer to design and construct performant algorithms, infrastructure and data pipelines to manage our graph database for our identity resolution offering. Our identity graph is constructed from billions of observations leveraging the latest in big data technologies. The Identity Resolution team is primarily focused on providing identity resolution capabilities to our internal customers enabling identity resolution across the board for our external customers. This involves integrating data sets, developing our patented identity resolution graph algorithms and scaling all this to a very large amount of data. The team works on both live streaming and batch systems and leverages machine learning so that we can be the best in class for enterprise identity resolution.
About Our Tech Stack:
- We work with some of the hottest technologies on the block: Python, Django, Java, Scala, Clojure, ES6/7, React/Redux, Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Kafka, HBase, Druid, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Netflix OSS libraries, just to name a few.
- You are creative and enjoy solving problems
- You are curious. You look for the root cause of issues and are a life learner
- You are collaborative and love working with people, whiteboarding and designing hard problems
- You have got grit and recognize that the harder things in life are more rewarding
- You are empathetic for both customers and team members
- You have a solid mathematical foundation
- You're unphased by new tech and routinely crack open the source to truly understand it
- You are eager to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- You can own things! And get it done
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering with hands-on experience in Big Data, Scala, and Spark.
- You are a Senior Software Engineer with a solid mathematical foundation and experience building and launching highly-scalable systems.
- You are highly collaborative and love to jump on a whiteboard to work through new ideas with the team.
- You balance creativity and technical prowess with practicality and a get-it-done attitude. Distilling complex problems into straightforward and extensible solutions thrills you.
- Experience with one or more distributed computing frameworks, such as Spark
- Experience with a variety of databases (SQL, NoSQL, In-Memory, Searchable, etc)
- Solid Linux experience - CLI tools, scripting
- Git and AWS familiarity
- Bonus Points for Machine Learning and Graph Theory experience
- Bonus Points for Identity Resolution experience
- Bonus Points for Deep understanding and experience developing in the JVM
- Serve as Senior Software Engineer on our Identity Resolution Team
- Research, design, implement, test, and maintain new identity resolution and matching algorithms
- Ensure our identity resolution capabilities are always best-in-class
- Always be learning and teaching
- Design, build, test and deploy massively parallel graph algorithms
- Process large amounts of data leveraging big data technologies such as Spark, EMR, Kafka and more
- Expose data and tools to internal teams through APIs and libraries
- Account for quality and security as you build
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer