This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find. Learn more about us: http://fueled.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with Python in the Django framework
- Leading the development of Restful APIs, backends, and web applications that are used by mobile apps
- Making decisions on the technologies being used that support the development of apps that embody Fueled’s commitment to building excellent products
- Being part of a team of highly skilled people and standing out as a mentor to your fellow team members
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience working in Django OR 3-4 years of experience working in Python and Web Development
- Experience with AWS, including EC2, ELB, RDS, MySQL, and auto-scaling
- Experience working with Stripe for payment processing, Django Rest Framework for building restful APIs, and Github
Benefits and Perks
- Paid vacation leave of 15 days per year (can be encashed if not used)
- One casual/sick leave per month, which can be accumulated to a maximum of three days
- Max Bupa Health insurance - coverage begins 1st of the month, after 90 days
- Individual coverage premiums (up to 5 Lacs) are 100% paid by Fueled
- Additional coverage for family available
- Performance bonuses
- Annual team trips
- Capital Award in Fueled Ventures equity plan based on employee rank and tenure
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.