- We are looking for a hands-on full stack web developer who breathes and lives on technology and creates great web applications - from database schema design decision to tweaking CSS, you will have a hand in all levels of the software stack.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computers / IT or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience in web development.
- Strong PHP, Codeigniter hands-on experience (at least 3-5 projects).
- Strong MySQL hands-on experience.
- Experience in e-commerce platforms, payment gateway integration & operations will be a big advantage, especially on content-heavy platforms.
- Ability to decipher and write complex database queries for analysis.
- Understanding of REST API/ JSON is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge of AWS Cloud Hosting and how server-side works.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Understanding of scalability issues and their solutions.
- Work independently, take ownership of activities and drive to completion
- Flexible to work in a startup environment and culture, comfortable in a multi-tasking
- Need to be articulate with a high degree of written & oral communication skills.
- Should be inquisitive and a lateral thinker.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer