This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Take ownership of key engineering pieces in the Frrole system, with focus on machine learning and algorithms
- Work with the Chief Architect and contribute significantly towards creation of a world-class social data intelligence system
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product Owner to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product
What Really Matters
- Expert level knowledge in at least one programming language - Python or Java or C++
- Excellent coding skills. Competitive Programming and knowledge of DS and Algorithms
- Machine Learning, Text Mining, NLP expertise
- Knowledge of NoSQL DBs (MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch)
- Should have built multiple apps/products over the last few years, much more beyond academic projects
- A strong recommendation by a technology person that we (would) have a lot of respect for
- The kind of values you have as a person
What Matters A Little
- Knowledge of Real Time processing frameworks (Eg. Apache Storm, Spark)
- Your reputation in the technology community within your domain
- The school that you come from
- The organizations where you have worked/interned earlier
What Does Not Matter
- Your scores and grades in school
- Your style of working
We believe that it takes up a certain type of personality to do a certain kind of role well. For this role, we expect that you would be somebody who has always enjoyed breaking down complex problems into smaller manageable chunks and then building the solutions for them. You probably started coding either way back in middle school, or started really late but took to it with a vengeance while in engineering school. You do not have to be a gadgets freak, but your hobbies probably majorly include learning new technologies and technical skills, even those not related to your work.
On the other side, there is only one thing that we care for apart from performance - your values. We have room for mistakes on the performance side, we have no room for mistakes on your values.
What is in it for you?
- Salary + sizeable equity + a world-class problem + kickass teammates + openest culture ever
Frrole is a best-in-class AI platform that works at the intersection of social data and consumer intelligence.
We believe that the time has come when software can no more be about automating workflows, it has to become more intelligent for it to continue delighting the customer. Data is what makes it more intelligent, just as knowledge makes humans so.
There currently are 3 large data sets in the world - Traditional Web Data (that Google has mastered), Captive Data that BI tools tackle) and Social Data, a data set that is best utilized to understand consumers at scale.
Frrole masters the 3rd data set to build the Google of the social web - unleashing the power of accurate and predictive consumer insight for all the software in the world, making it truly intelligent.
More details at https://frrole.ai
(If you are wondering about the detailed profile note - we are just that specific about people)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer