This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 500+ students who will do over $10 million in sales over the next 12 month.
- Come up with potential new funnels for lead gen and for direct-to-consumer sales
- Set up tracking, emailing, and analytics to test the effectiveness of those funnels
- Design and set up A/B experiments
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing campaigns
- Create reports to present experiment and channel performance
- Manage all SEO optimization efforts
- Work closely with the Director of Growth, marketing, and tech team to drive Fresh Prints forward
- Have at least 3 years of experience in marketing analytics, conversion optimization, and/or business development
- Be able to connect the dots between experiments, funnels, and business value
- Perfect English fluency
- An excellent communicator
- Irrationally persistent in your drive to hit your goals
- In love with challenges
- Ready to hustle and push for perfection
- An eternal optimist, positive thinker, and lover of bad jokes
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to learn tons at a rapidly growing startup
- Our great office space
- Thirsty Thursday, team dinners, and tons of bonding activities
- The job is based out of our office in the city of Nizams and Biryani
- Hours are 5:30pm - 3:30am IST, 8:00am - 6:00pm EST
Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English are a must!
Salary: Starting from 6.5 lakhs per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this post, you can get your application started by clicking on the link below:
Also, your application will be evaluated by our U.S office, so please make sure that your answers are written in correct English without any grammatical errors!
Thanks, and looking forward to reading your responses.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer