This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
PHP Developer (Laravel)
Posted by GAURAV MAKHECHA (@gauravmak)
We are looking for new team members!!
Have you been searching for a company that values your work output above everything else?
Or the company that offers you growth in all walks of life?
Congrats, you just found a match!
- Great team: A company is as good as its culture. And the attitude and enthusiasm of the team lift everyone up. We’re proud of our team.
- Developer growth: International clients, Top-level code quality, and exciting projects built from scratch. You do actual programming here.
- No overtimes: We do not remember when was the last time we had to work late. We believe in spending enough time with family and friends.
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays off and the rest of the Saturdays are also fun-filled, just like the whole work week.
- Humanly decisions towards “leaves”: We schedule the work with some extra space for unexpected circumstances. You have control over your time.
- Open Source: We actively develop packages and put our code out in the open. That’s where true learning lies. Witness and experience growth.
- Local Community: We invest time in organizing local meetups and get you in touch with like-minded people. We are all in this together.
- Decision-making involvement: Team members’ opinion counts around the important decisions around the company. The benefit of a small entity :)
- Parties with food and games: We believe in ‘Work hard, Play harder!’ The whole environment is always light and fresh with food and games.
We invite you to check out our Diaries page (https://www.freshbits.in/diaries) with a list of recent experiences.
Oh, Wait! Answering YES to any of these will be a plus point
- Are you willing to support the projects that you worked on for a lifetime?
- Are you eager to make the codebase more readable and maintainable?
- Does writing tests for your code excite you?
- Do you believe making mistakes is good as far as they're not repeated?
- Have you ever challenged the status quo?
- Based on output and not years of experience.
- No bar for the performing candidate.
We ask for
- A good portfolio with actual projects (in any language or framework)
- Good communication skills
- Goals to build and ship things that would help people lead better lives and businesses.
- That’s it. It’s just your ability and eagerness to code first-class solutions.
- The first meeting is quite simple where we get to know each other and ask basic questions. If things work out,
- We request you to give a practical test, code review, advice on a given technical problem, or something related.
- You’re part of the team and we start making great systems together.
Freshbits Web Solutions, 1002, Time Square, Ayodhya Chowk, 150ft Ring Road, Rajkot.
We love working from the office together and also embrace the benefits of working from home. Team members are requested to come to the office when the task/project at hand needs detailed discussions. Importantly, the initial 3 months at the office provide the best onboarding experience and super bonding.
Most of the day will be spent around coding new features, fixing bugs, discussing with team members in Slack, managing projects via Trello, and Pull requests via GitHub with a lot of fun with teammates in between.
Being front-runners, we keep the software and libraries up-to-date and that allows getting things done quickly. And we, as individual developers, are always in high demand.
- Setup: VS Code, Ubuntu, Laravel Homestead, Git, GitHub
- PHP, Laravel, Vue.js
Thanks for reading so far. Let us share that we value modern tools and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. In fact, we share new framework updates with the community via Twitter.
Working at Freshbits is certainly going to challenge your skills and bring out the best. To hear it in our team member Rajan's words:
"I learn the best development as well as other skills in the supportive company environment."
If you’ve read till this far, what are you waiting for? Click ‘Apply’ and let’s meet. Cheers!
Careers page - https://www.freshbits.in/careers/php-developer-laravel
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer