Looking for computer engineer who likes to solve problems in a friendly startup environment.
Posted by Archana Pinnam (@archanapinnam)
Fraternity Ops, invites you to join a fun and challenging environment where innovative software and infrastructure solutions -- delivered via SaaS -- are planned, designed, developed, and deployed for top global lenders. We’re looking for uniquely talented and results-oriented engineers who want to make a visible difference, not just exist as a cog in a very large machine.
This position is for a top class client who will be a key member of the implementation project team and is responsible for the overall development of the application. The developer works as a team member along with the Project Manager, Engineering Lead and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Learn and understand the CredAgility(Client's Product), Application Architecture, Technical Architecture, Programming Model, and software development environment
- You will be coding, testing and implementing new applications and providing troubleshooting support for existing legacy systems. Additionally, this will include reviewing, analyzing, and modifying existing software programs. Also, you may be interacting directly with end users and/or technical POCs to resolve software problems.
- Participate and lead, when needed, process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Business Systems Analyst
- Participate in development of test plans and overall quality effort with QA
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Project Manager
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities
- B.E/B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MS or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming in JAVA (J2EE) (educational experience may substitute for “on-the-job” experience)
- Experience developing JAVA applications using the Spring Framework V4.x+ including Spring Batch and Spring Integration is a must to have.
- Working knowledge of Spring ORM with Hibernate; Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control concepts; and development of POJOs and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and technologies.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Proven Solutions design and development experience in large enterprises
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client locations.
Medical Insurance (BYOI). Buy your own insurance at our expense
Fully loaded Snack Bar
Free Beer Fridays
Unlimited leave policy
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer