- Manage and service current accounts in the Indian Market. We have customers that are leaders in the Cable Manufacturing and Pharma Industry in the world.
- We are looking to scale our operations and seeking an ambitious and hungry candidate to support us as we grow our business in India
- Develop and engage with relationships with key stakeholders to drive sales and better customer service
- Meet revenue targets Key accounts acquisition and management across verticals
- Cultivate new accounts in the region to enable better sales through for our partners
- Generate and exceed assigned sales targets per month
- Execute & establish sales solutions that are developed by the organization in the market to the key target clients in the region
- Maintain & enhance the relationship with existing large customers
- Contribute towards increasing Sales productivity in the region
- Be an independent worker and manage your own targets
Hiring Process: Telephonic Interview/Walk-in and Face-to-Face
Job Role: Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
Commission based on yearly sales targets
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.