Fractal Analytics | Sr. Devops Engineer, Mumbai
Posted by Hemal Kamble
About Fractal Analytics:
What makes Fractal a GREAT fit for you? When you join Fractal, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps our clients leverage AI together with the power of behavioural sciences to make better decisions. We’re a strategic analytics partner to most admired fortune 500 companies globally, we help them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics, AI and behavioural science to the decision.
Our people enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. We have a Glassdoor rating of 4 / 5 and achieve customer NPS of 9/ 10. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Fractal is the place for you.
How You Will Make an Impact/ Job Responsibilities:
- Build, improve, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with engineers to ship new features and help improve existing ones.
- Improve infrastructure through automation – build/deploy/rollback/provision/forecast.
- Develop helm charts for new microservices.
- Install and maintain multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Implement and/or improve monitoring, dashboarding, and alerting systems.
- Optimize systems for uptime, performance, resilience, reliability.
- Create different types of automated system tests.
- Create and maintain configuration scripts.
- Assist the ventures to create API documentation/Integration Artifacts and publish the same.
- Expertise with one cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, SCP), familiarity with others is a plus.
- Expertise with Salt Stack, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, GitLab, Linux.
- Understanding of infrastructure as code methodology
- Exposure to work in DevOps or Agile(Scrum) delivery teams
- Experience in configuration management processes and working experience on GIT and SVN
- Recognize something isn’t working properly and feel secure in troubleshooting it.
- Hunger to learn new technologies as they arise; each SKU has different needs
- Understand distributed systems in depth and how the components of a web app fit together.
- Proven ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple products simultaneously.
Years of Experience:
- 6 to 7 years experince
- 4+Years of experience in DevOp
- B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent
Please apply here- https://fractalanalytics.applytojob.com/apply/yTLuoTSodP/Devops-Engineer
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer