The ideal candidate should be able to build the front-end and back-end up from conceptualization and business requirements to a fully functional, responsive & intuitive user interface & understand infographics and BI dashboard design – translating data into easily consumable and coherent visualizations.
Brief about Fractal & Team:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business
Responsibilities: (Please apply here- https://fractalanalytics.applytojob.com/apply/S8zRFEy9g1/Fullstack-Engineer)
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the front-end and back-end for Fractal’s AI/DL products and services to Fortune 500 client
- Work closely with the data science & engineering team to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification & Experience
2-5 years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Fullstack engineer for enterprise web applications.
- ReactJS or VueJS.
- Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+) or Flask
Deep understanding of core backend and UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility and implementing responsive design
- Front-end experience and backend API performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with test driven development, using testing libraries like MochaJS, KarmaJS and Nose
- Familiarity with common JS visualization libraries built using D3, Raphael, HighCharts, etc.
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP)
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs
In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners
Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (particularly Azure Web App, Storage and VM), or familiarity with AWS (EC2 containers) or GCP Services.
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life.
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer