The ideal candidate should be able to build the front-end up from conceptualization and business requirements to a fully functional, responsive & intuitive user interface, using the latest front-end technologies & have an understanding of infographics and BI dashboard design – translating data into easily consumable and coherent visualizations.
Brief about Fractal & Team :
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business
Responsibilities (Please apply here- https://fractalanalytics.applytojob.com/apply/i4XCcnJBN6/Frontend-Engineer-ReactJS )
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the front-end for Fractal’s AI/DL products
- Work closely with the data science & engineering team to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification & Experience
- 2- 6 years of demonstrable experience designing and building front-ends for enterprise web applications.
- Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with any of the following JS libraries/frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, ExpressJS(NodeJS).
- Deep understanding of core UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Implementing responsive design
- Front-end performance
- Hands-on experience with test driven development, using testing libraries like MochaJS, KarmaJS.
- Familiarity with common JS visualisation libraries built using D3, Raphael, HighCharts, etc
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as Postgres & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP)
- Understanding of REST concepts and interacting with REST APIs
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem solving skills, and the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners
Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Hands-on experience with JS libraries like ReactJS, Redux (elm architecture).
- Hands-on experience with bundlers like webpack
- Hands-on experience with web based medical imaging libraries like Cornerstone, Papaya, etc. is a big plus
- Designing REST APIs with ExpressJS
- Design of visualisations & dynamic infographics
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud services (particularly Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch and EC2)
Flexible working hours, Free Catered Meals, Work from Home facility, The Group family Mediclaim cover of 5 Lacs, Personal accident & term insurance cover of 15Lacs each.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer