Digital Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Strategize, plan and execute iterative campaigns to drive traffic to a website/social media/apps, acquire new users and achieve solid and consistent growth
- Drive engagement and retention by creating, testing and optimizing user notifications, social activation and more
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Determine influencer marketing strategy and various content channels to utilize
- Test and optimize marketing tactics (A/B testing) for customer acquisition (social media, influencers, advertising, SEO) and conversion rate optimization
- Improve the conversion rate of trials to customers via the onboarding process.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Work with web developers to develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram
- Prioritize and optimizing growth channels
- Scale and Automate the growth processes
- Create viral growth
Digital Marketing Manager qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B SaaS startup, achieving success and proven results of growing a user base
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment
- Data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Social and understanding users’ behaviour; having great customer relations skills
- Experience in A/B Testing and Data Analytics
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in growth hacking techniques including viral loop, drip marketing
- Not scared of pivoting
- Performance and results-oriented
- Curious and creative
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.