Software Engineer (Backend)
Posted by Sahana H S (@sahana9a)
At Fortanix, we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking software engineers to extend the capability and performance of our cloud security solutions.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain one or more of:
- The backend of our cloud security platform, written in Rust.
- Our Runtime Encryption® software for SGX, written in Rust.
- Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our software.
- Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher quality product.
- Follow security best practices (Do not worry, we will tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems.
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
You already have:
- 3-8 years of professional experience as Backend Software Engineer
- Hands on experience in Rust, C/C++ or Golang
- Hands on experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Experience/Knowledge in Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Having Security experience is a plus.
- Top range of market compensation
- A friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer