Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted by Sahana H S (@sahana9a)
At Fortanix, we are redefining cloud security. We are seeking Engineers to build, maintain, and improve our production infrastructure and development tools. The DevOps Team has wide-ranging impact at Fortanix: we ensure that all Fortanix Engineers can reliably, efficiently, and safely deliver our product to customers; we measure, monitor, and automate whenever and whatever we can; we continually look for ways to improve ourselves and our tools.<h3>You will:</h3>
- Provide technology leadership to the Devops Team.
- Work with customers and product management to design/architect new product/solutions.
- Able to research, architect and drive complex technical solutions, consisting of multiple technologies
- Provide best-in-class experience to customers via automation and continuous monitoring.
- Help the organization grow technical capabilities.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Create, manage and integrate software to automate and secure public cloud environments
- Contribute to defining security best-practices, and ensuring our infrastructure adheres to them
- Strive to achieve a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deliver model for all of Fortanix project
- Ability to work with people across various locations.
- Lead the team in the right technical direction and work on roadmap.
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Enjoys programming and embraces cloud technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficient with various programming languages such as Java/Python/Go for automation and integrations.
- Must have solid experience with Linux
- Experience operating and developing infrastructure and services in public cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Strong networking experience with technologies in TCP/IP, WAN, Gateways, Switching/Routing and Cloud Networking.
- Experience with one or more of:·
- Virtualization or container environments like VMware, KVM and Docker
- Orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes
- Configuration and provisioning management tools like Chef, Ansible, and Puppet
- Monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus, Nagios or similar
- Continuous integration systems like Jenkins and Travis
- Application and service monitoring tools and techniques
Technology we use:·
Jenkins, Travis, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud, Sensu, Python, Networking, VMware<h4></h4>
- Top range of market compensation
- A friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer