Posted by Sahana H S (@sahana9a)
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. With key strategic partners like Intel and Equinix, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
- Contribute to data center architecture planning, design of new networking layouts
- Contribute to the reliability, performance, supportability and security of our production and development infrastructure
- Work closely with our development, cloudops and customer success teams to implement private/public cloud environments
- Be responsible for configuration management and monitoring of network infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/engineering-related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in network engineering
- Experience in cloud network infrastructure design, configuration, and operation.
- Networking experience in router and switch configuration including but not limited to BGP, vlanning, TCP/UDP, load balancing, firewalling, IPSEC, NAT, etc.
- JNCIE (Juniper) or CCIE (Cisco) certification
- Experience with Juniper networking equipment, specifically JunOS, is a plus but not required
- Strong understanding and experience with Linux
- Experience with networking design and operations involving one or more public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc)
- Experience with scripting such as bash, python, or perl
- Excellent technical writing and communications skills
- Top range of market compensation
- A friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer