This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. Our clients are comprised of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world. What excites us is to enable our customers to turn an idea into long-term success.
We only hire the best of the best engineers in the world and we’re looking for our founding engineering team in Hyderabad, India. We are a nimble team that cares deeply about doing the right thing. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do.
Who are you?
You are a master of coding and you can build any application from end-to-end. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because you like working with us. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
You have high integrity and a strong work ethic. You are organized and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Relevant experience and abilities
- Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
- Expert with the full application stack
- React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
- Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
- Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring.
- Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
- GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
- React Native cross platform app development
- Native iOS or Android app development.
- Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.
- Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
What we offer
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
- US Visa Sponsorship
- Flexible work hours and location
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary