This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior - Full Stack Engineer - 5 Plus years
Posted by Swetha Suryadevara (@SwethaSuryadevara)
Relevant experience and abilities
- Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
- Expert with the full application stack
- React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
- Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
- Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring.
- Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
- GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
- React Native cross platform app development
- Native iOS or Android app development.
- Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.
- Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
- US Visa Sponsorship
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Personalized workstation
- Paid vacation and holidays
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer