Front-End Engineer - React Native
Posted by Nawal Lodha
Desired Candidate Profile
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Experience with OOP design patterns
- Build automated unit and integration tests
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites.
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Product development with focus on solution with simplistic design
- Design for scaleability and security
- Collaboration with local/remote team
About Floworx - Making IoT Easy and Reliable
Floworx is building a Pay-on-the-go IoT Platform to manage connected products for various verticals. It is also working on some of the most ambitious battery swapping use cases.
We have one of the most accomplished team to provide the right solution for your IoT needs. It cuts your development cycle, saves a lot of cost and helps adopt the proven. We make IoT adoption quicker and effective and weave a solution which works everytime.
You can choose our platform, ready APIs, mobile apps and integrate with your hardware in an easy configurable way. We can also work with you to source the right hardware for your requirement.
We also provide end-to-end IoT consulting and build scaleable solutions. Floworx handles everything from cross-platform user and wallet management to device provisioning, firmware development, sensor data analytics, machine learning and more.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer