This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Position: Business Development Manager
No: of positions: 02
Job Location: Bangalore/Delhi
Business Development Manager
As Business Development Manager, you play a pivotal role in maximizing revenue and building trusted relationships with our stakeholders.
- Develop and maximize company revenue and strategic value in line with annual objectives
- Segment and prioritize market opportunities and establish related go-to-market plans to direct business development efforts
- Build trusted relationships with the ecosystem stakeholders: device manufacturers, application developers, system integrators and end-user businesses
- Participate in fairs and events to strengthen your network and represent our company
- Inspire the team by sharing your knowledge and experiences to support the development of your colleagues
- Understand the requirement of B2B Renewable Energy stakeholders & aggressively pitch our products along with the relevant value propositions and key differentiators
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement& Tender tracking on a global scale. Further along, move to qualifying the leads and setting up an active sales pipeline. Leverage CRM tools and track risks and opportunities to ensure target achievement
Personality: Success-driven, ambitious, self-motivated and optimistic with a hunger to learn and self-train to suit evolving business requirements
- Working practice: Working style must be collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured with a penchant for working with clear deadlines
- Proven track record of selling solutions to large MNCs and conglomerates.
- Demonstrated history of presenting and pitching products to CXOs & senior business management in customer organisations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the renewable energy sector
- Know-How: Must possess strong analytical skills, negotiation skills and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data. Must be adept at MS Office, Teams & CRM tools.
- Languages: Excellent English skills
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer