We are an IoT company focused on B2B Energy space. We provide an Internet of Things(IoT) enabled Mobile & Cloud Platform to Operate, Manage & Optimize Energy assets embracing the benefits of Connectivity, Real-time Performance, Predictive Analytics using AI & Operations & Management. FlexiMC Platform today monitors & manages about 4.5 GW across 13 countries from our offices in Bangalore and London.
We are looking for people who can catalize our growth while we provide a conducive environment for you to catapult your career.
JOB CODE: FMCSD0012
No: of positions: 01
Nodejs with lambda, docker
Exp : 1-4 years
Added advantage: aws kinesis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to contribute best-in-class programming, to develop highly innovative, maintainable node code Targeting for Mobile/Web consumption via Restful web services
- Able to understand the requirement and design/architecture of the solution
- Partner with business-facing IT teams developing new business applications based on the modern stack as well as modernizing existing applications
- Research and engage in Proof-Of-Concept (POC) activities related to new technologies
- Responsible for technical documentation and adhering to coding best practices, including principles of Clean Code and work with cross-functional teams to deliver the best quality code
- Optimize Application for maximum speed and scalability
- Responsible for high-level and low-level technical design documentation.
- Quick learner and highly motivated to keep himself/ herself abreast with latest technologies.
- Work closely with Architects and PMs to build scalable, extensible, and secure applications
- Responsible for team mentoring, coding, testing and on-time delivery of high quality work
- Working knowledge of AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway and Step Functions & AWS PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of API development concepts including:
- Experience documenting and APIs based on Swagger
- Experience with API security controls
- Knowledge of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Mocha
- Knowledge of 12-Factor Application Development Methodology
- Experience developing and deploying applications on AWS and Heroku
- Knowledge of different process tools like Git, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum methodology
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working Environment
- Ability to adapt to time critical deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment Professional commitment, detail oriented, high focus on quality, passion for learning new skills
Notice period : 1 month
Immediate joiners will be appreciated.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer