This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer, Flameback Capital, Bangalore
Posted by Vishal (@vishalh)
Flameback Capital is building a software platform to automate the company's trading and investment strategies for a new hedge fund based in India.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with five to ten years of experience to join our team. Job responsibilities will include developing and maintaining the software system for executing the company's strategies and tracking performance as well as working on the development of new algorithmic trading strategies.
- At least five years of professional experience is a hard requirement, please apply to our other posts if you do not meet this threshold
- Experience with testing
- Five years of experience working with RDBMS and SQL
- Two years experience with Python
- Two years of web development experience
Experience working with concurrent systems
- Experience with Pandas
- Experience working with stock broking APIs
- Experience working on trading software
- Familiarity with financial markets particularly how derivative trading works
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer