This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
If stuff like “Fixed position navigation”, “Minimalism”, “Responsive Design”, “the possibilities of jQuery/CSS3/HTML5” is what keeps you excited on a day-to-day basis, we are looking for you!! We are looking to hire highly charged and extremely opinionated interaction design professional who wants to continuously change the web world by building world class user experiences! If you can understand the intricacies associated with designing for a variety of browsers and across form factors (why a certain experience works for the web, but not for touch based tablets etc), then you will love working in Fizzy Softwares.
- Help to develop, manage and improve the interaction design for all of Fizzy's products for enterprise users.
- Creating designs for everything system dialogs to icons to new UI objects.
- Produce interaction design specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, concepts, and prototype.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes product managers, engineers, marketing and senior leadership.
- Contribute to the definition scope and phasing of product releases.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MUST HAVE formal education in Web Design, or similar courses
- At least 1-2 years of experience designing consumer oriented experience for various form factors (web, mobile, print, etc..)
- Proven ability to plan and conduct all User Experience Design activities independently including user studies
- Solid understanding of design principles, strong opinions on design and how user interaction and usability should be improved on site
- Hands On - Expert Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver wire framing tools proficiency and the ability to translate ideas into interfaces
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional teams. Ability to understand minimal requirements and quickly propose a use case flow using wireframes
- Well versed in variety of web applications, app stores, social apps, Widgets, Tickers, Localizations ..etc
- Has figured a way of making UI development agile for it to work in a fast paced environment
- HTML, CSS, Jquery knowledge to enable prototype is must.
Fizzy Software has products and services in various stages of development. Our ideas have the potential to bring about a change and we invite you to be part of our adventures.
We have a culture that is fast paced and fun. We are constantly looking for developers, designers and engineers who –
- Are very passionate about every line of code and/or every pixel in their work
- Are entrepreneurial in nature and want to be part of something fun
- Challenge the status-quo and think outside the box
- Own their work and exceed expectations
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.