This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for Ruby on Rails Developer with 6 months to 3 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby language and rails framework.
- Proficient knowledge of object oriented development and OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns, such as MVC.
- Knowledge and experience in relational databases preferably MySQL.
- Understanding of RESTful architectures and experience working/interacting with web services.
- Unix/Linux development experience preferred.
- Good communication skills & strong team player.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with weekly release schedules.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Knowledge of Git
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Strong communication and documentation abilities
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms
Good product sense and design sense
Fizzy Software has products and services in various stages of development. Our ideas have the potential to bring about a change and we invite you to be part of our adventures.
We have a culture that is fast paced and fun. We are constantly looking for developers, designers and engineers who –
- Are very passionate about every line of code and/or every pixel in their work
- Are entrepreneurial in nature and want to be part of something fun
- Challenge the status-quo and think outside the box
- Own their work and exceed expectations
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.