This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
[E-commerce Store Manager] - Making Great Tasting Coffee Accessible
Posted by Asis Panda (@fivity)
Fivity Coffee Pvt Ltd https://hasjob.co/fivitycoffee.com/y93rj , Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Anywhere · fivitycoffee.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
Fivity Coffee is set to go to the e-commerce market online. We are looking for someone to help empower us from going 0 to 1 there. As an intern/full-timer, you'll get to take an e-commerce shop with 0 sales online to definitive sales online. It looks great on resumés and feels even more fulfilling in practice.
We use the best in the class e-comm platform, Shopify, so that's one piece of the puzzle. The rest is yours to spearhead. Your expected task will be:
1. Coordinate with designers, and other people to bring the site to life.
2. Set month-on-month goals for growth and meet them
3. Drive organic sales by creative/guerilla campaigns
4. Drive and manage social media ad spends
5. If interested, then make a splash in the lifestyle side of the product. Go to popular big events to host pop-up shops and be the star you are of the brand.
1. Learn from the best in the industry, IIM Bangalore, IISc, and other visiting CEOs and executives
2. Your books are on us
3. 27 Inch Mac Pro
4. Food is on us
5. If you need space to live, that's on us too (Only in Bhubaneswar, OD)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer