This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Development Manager
Posted by Nirav Patil (@nirav271)
1. Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, approaching and meeting new fitness centers for deployment of our world class gym management software.
2. Find and develop prospects by heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, business development through support organizations.
3. Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
4. Achieve the quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business opportunities
5. Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
6. Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
7. This is a mix role of handling existing accounts and also bringing new business from new customers.
8. Knowing local language is preferable.
1. Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in consultative sales
2. Minimum 1 years of B2B sales experience required
3. Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business
4. Good oral and written communication skills in English and the local language.
5. Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC, good typing speed and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
6. Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to
7. Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-‐motivated individuals
8. Comfortable with long and unpredictable work hours
9. This is a pure hunting role and one should bring new business from new customers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer