Fireflies.ai is an AI that joins meetings and takes notes automatically. Product demo. We integrate with the leading platforms: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Slack, Salesforce, & more (full list). We’re a US-based, AI company that is building a 100% remote team. Today we have over 30 employees in 5 countries around the world. Our engineering team is 20+ people, all senior talent and above. We were featured on Forbes for Gartner’s top 25 enterprise software startups to watch in 2020. We skyrocketed from a few thousand users to almost 100K users in 2020.
Fireflies.ai has raised $5 million from top-tier investors including Canaan and angels from Slack, Dropbox, Amazon and Salesforce. Read more here: https://yourstory.com/2019/10/funding-startup-fireflies-enterprise-assistant-canaan-partners
We want to transform how people communicate and work. Come work with us if you share the below values and want to work on hard engineering challenges that will actually make a difference in the lives of people
We value your skills and abilities more than your resume. Here's what we look for:
Qualities we look for:
- You have raw intellectual horsepower and ability to learn quickly
- You have experience working on apps that have supported 5,000+ concurrent users
- You understand sound architecture principals and can build end-to-end
- You can design and build a beautiful, fast and native-feeling UI
- Meaningful time spent as a Senior engineer
- Passion for productivity tools and supporting power users
Values that are important to us:
- You're data driven and customer focused
- You value fast & incremental engineering cycles
- You value performant code and UI fluidity
- You maintain design excellence and minimize complexity
- You measure your results & automate when possible
- You get 10% better at something every week
- You have an internal compass and take accountability & initiative
- You thrive in globally distributed, 100% remote teams
You'll be working with
- React, Meteor, Redux
- Node.js, MongoDB
- Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company, because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.