This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Fintelligence Technology:
Fintelligence Technology's 'Fintapp' is an automated stock market advisory app for beginners and professionals. We aim at providing automated customized solutions to most common investor problems in stock markets like stock screening and selection, diversification and fund allocation. Fntapp is a Recognized Innovative startup by Govt of India DIPP, FICCI, SEBI registered & most promising BFSI startup nominee by Economic Times edge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Android developer who has experience working on native Android Development and has a penchant for mobile technologies. The developer will work with our team of engineers to design and revamp our existing features in our Android app. He/she will also be working on bug fixing and improving the application performance.
We are looking for a developer with an experience of 3-5 years, who also enjoys working on Back-end technologies like Java and MongoDB. Working with the founding team at Fintapp is full of fast-paced iterations and team-wide ideating sessions.
We require someone creative, motivated, proficient in native Android and back-end web development, and enjoys learning and developing algorithms in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment.
Building extensive features and functionalities over the existing product.
Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into an effective technical implementation
INR 10 LPA
Key Skills (a must):
3-5 years of experience in Android development
1+ years of experience in RESTful API development
- Experience in Java and Object Oriented Concepts.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Android SDK & its components
- Solid knowledge of server-side programming, web services, RESTful APIs
- Well familiar with View/View Group Concepts.
- Experience in designing complex UI in XML
- Experience in UI/UX design and development is a Huge Plus.
- Familiar with Multi-Threading and Background Tasks
- Familiar with XML and JSON parsing
- Preferably published one or more apps on the Play Store
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem, frameworks and the libraries available for common tasks
- Extensive database experience with SQL as well as NoSQL solutions like MongoDB.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and early-stage startup.
Experience with Python
Experience with Hadoop and Big Data
No longer accepting applications
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.