At finstop, we are a tight team of smart and focussed people who, over time, have built up a camaraderie and learnt to support and rely on each other. The work we do is equal parts intense, fascinating and rewarding.
We are on an expedition of delivering the best financial analytical and investment platform - with an aim to be sustainable, collaborative and provide end to end solutions - to empower the financial advisors to grow their businesses exponentially.
For this expedition, we need people who are like us on-board.
So who are we looking for?
- Whenever you see someone wondering why the code is not working as it should, you would jump out of excitement to follow the maze to discover those bugs slipped through the delivery squad.
- We may need your help if our systems start taking gibberish during flight, to bring it back to normal.
- You are that one friend in the list who would meticulously plan the trip which we all thought would never happen. You would even go an extra mile of booking everything and email us hour by hour details before the next weekend catch up call. If you are that one person, we got our treasure hunt map.
If you would like to join the shuttle of Frontend Engineer - UI / UX (Shuttle motto is "Build UI which users will love to work with”.)
You need to possess below prerequisites…
- You got an experience of at least 4 years.
- You can build cohesive and interactive screens.
- Can you spot the odd line of 1px sticking out on a default 2px design?
- You have experience of building scalable web applications using React.js and Node.js.
- You have experience in state managements using Redux or Hooks.
- You have experience in building responsive layouts giving seamless interactive experience to users across devices and browsers.
- You have experience in building mobile applications using React native.
- You have experience in Test Driven Development using Cypress or any other frameworks.
- You have knowledge of SEO principles, Web Vitals and Performance metrics.
- You can amaze us with a portfolio of your work.
You can have a priority boarding if you have…
- Contributed to any open-source libraries. You deserve respect even if it is a bug fix or a minor improvement. Contribution speaks not the complexity.
- You know to manage the CI / CD pipeline.
- You have experience in building serverless application.
- You have experience in working with cloud tools offering of AWS, GCP or Azure
- Anything you believe should be considered as a value add apart from above.
- HQ: 91Springboard, Hitec City, Hyderabad.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer