This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Play a mission-critical role in transforming 'Finance team' to become a 'Finance Intelligence Team' for a Business.
You'll be joining our Engineering team in building out a global SaaS Product that has helped hundreds of businesses have their finance teams gain complete insight into spend data by automating the flow of capital within the organization.
What are we looking for?
+ Passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about showing it.
+ A deep sense of ownership
+ You thrive on collaboration; Finly's Software team works closely with Product Management, Design & Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement.
+ Inventive and mindful; you move fast but don't break things.
+ You take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code.
+ Extraordinary problem solving and communication skills.
Read on for more details:
+ Hands-on experience in building scalable applications.
+ Proficient understanding of Ruby.
+ Experience on Rails framework.
+ Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
+ Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
+ Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation
+ Experience in working for a product based startup is a plus.
What else do we look for in candidates?
+ Perseverance - Will the candidate deal well the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Finly? We are looking for the ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the midst of chaos
+ Drive - We wouldn't be functioning like an average company. We want to transform how companies manage their Finance Operations. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
+ Acumen - We are looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
Our Core Values:
• Always be learning: Enjoy learning something new whether it be a new skill set or a delightful new hobby
• Perseverance: Have a "Do whatever it takes" mindset when faced with hard problems
• Ownership: Have a strong sense of ownership for the work you do
• Introspection: Constantly strive to improve yourself through self-evaluation and open-minded consideration for others' candid feedback.
- This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to grow with one of Asia’s fast-growing Fintech companies.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Energetic, highly skilled, passionate & fun work culture.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer