- Experience in working with Office 365, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, SharePoint Designer 2013, Power Shell
- Experience in Design and developing technical solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016 using out of the box capabilities
- Experience in using different SharePoint app models for complex business scenarios in areas such as BCS, Search, Workflows, Content Types, and Managed Metadata
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and configure SharePoint implementations
- Experience and implementation knowledge in creating SharePoint solutions using different App models and Client side object models like JSOM, REST API, SP services and CSOM
- Experience in developing solutions using .NET, VS 2016,Web Services, XML, XSLT, HTML 5, JQuery and better to have skills in JS libraries (JS Link, Angular JS, JQPlot, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services.
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Good Experience in SharePoint out of the box features and services
- Better to have knowledge in SharePoint 2013/2016 Administration and Configuration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Responsibly own project tasks and take it through completion
- Proactively help to improve processes and learning in the team
- Analytical ability to work with multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products
This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Apply for this position
Login with Twitter or Google to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Find your next big break at The Fifth Elephant
Discovering opportunities and finding new people to work with is hard. Especially on the Internet where we hunt for signals amidst the noise.
This is why HasGeek brings people together for offline interactions. The result? High quality conversations and collaborations that help kickstart careers and companies.
Are you curious about data? Attend The Fifth Elephant conference, 27–28 July, and meet some of the top data scientists and engineers in the country. Learn from their successes and mistakes, exchange notes and explore potential working opportunities that can help shape your career.
Since you're a Hasjob user, you get a special discount of 10% on the conference ticket too!