- Experience in working with Office 365, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, SharePoint Designer 2013, Power Shell
- Experience in Design and developing technical solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016 using out of the box capabilities
- Experience in using different SharePoint app models for complex business scenarios in areas such as BCS, Search, Workflows, Content Types, and Managed Metadata
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and configure SharePoint implementations
- Experience and implementation knowledge in creating SharePoint solutions using different App models and Client side object models like JSOM, REST API, SP services and CSOM
- Experience in developing solutions using .NET, VS 2016,Web Services, XML, XSLT, HTML 5, JQuery and better to have skills in JS libraries (JS Link, Angular JS, JQPlot, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services.
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Good Experience in SharePoint out of the box features and services
- Better to have knowledge in SharePoint 2013/2016 Administration and Configuration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Responsibly own project tasks and take it through completion
- Proactively help to improve processes and learning in the team
- Analytical ability to work with multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products
Apply for this position
Login with Twitter or Google to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Become a better programmer. Join Geekskool for free
- Are you a programmer looking for a foothold in tech startups?
- Are you a professional who wants to make a career change to programming?
- Do you feel you’re comfortable with code and need just a little nudge to become the talent that startups are looking for?
Join Geekskool's 3 month intensive hands-on course on the skills needed to make it in the world of startups. Work on projects that interest you, with experts in the technology industry volunteering as mentors. And did we mention it’s FREE?