Senior Java Developer
Posted by Geethu (@fingent)
- Experience in Java/JEE technologies with at least one year in Java 8.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented and J2EE design patterns.
- Experience working with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience in writing REST APIs using JAX-RS or Spring.
- Good understanding of ORM tools such as Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Spring Boot ecosystem specifically Spring Data JPA.
- Strong experience working with GIT.
Good to have:
- Exposure to AWS ecosystem.
- Knowledge about containerization techniques – Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Exposure to Gradle.
- Exposure to BDD tools such as Cucumber.
4 - 7 years
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.