We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email/chat/telephone/ticketing system primarily to our customers across the Globe
2)Handling lead generation and telesales
3) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
4) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
5) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
6) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
7) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
8) Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are facing with their respective product
9) Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying the customer's understanding of information and answer.
10) Answer questions and deliver support to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge and technical proficiency
11)Identify and escalate priority issues; directing cases to appropriate teams and resources as needed
12) Improves quality service by recommending improved processes;
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in flexible timing environments
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer