This post is from fincity.co, which may or may not be affiliated with fincity.com
Hiring Drive for UI/UX Designers - 15th Nov, 16th Nov, 18th Nov (2-10 yrs)
We are doing a Hiring Drive for UI/UX Designers on 15th Nov, 16th Nov, 18th Nov from 10.30 am - 4 pm. It is a one-day recruitment drive and if you qualify the rounds then you will get the job on the same day itself.
Company Name: Fincity
Interview Date: 15th Nov/16th Nov/18th Nov
Reporting Time: 10.30 am - 4 pm
Walk-in to our office anytime between 10.30 am - 4 pm. Please carry two hard copies of your updated resume.
33/1, 3rd Floor, Vittal Mallya Rd, Shanthala Nagar,
Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/QPGeW8MVFeSnPX9W6
Our Hiring Philosophy:
“Can do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence and Dedication is of utmost importance to us.”
Fincity.com is a SaaS-based fin-tech products (no services) company (already profitable) with 80+ employees spread across 5 major metros.
Our digital lending products – currently focused on mortgages/housing finance - power leading financial institutions like banks and other lenders and we intend to roll out our product suite globally – including Singapore, UK, and USA markets shortly.
We also operate a direct B2C marketplace wherein a customer can come to www.ﬁncity.com to apply for Home Loan and get e-sanction by getting direct access to over 50 banking partners which results in transparency in pricing, choices and provides the control of otherwise opaque banking practices.
1. Participate and actively contribute to the product design discussions
2. Talk to end-users and frame solutions to their core problems
3. Develop UI mockups and prototypes to illustrate website / mobile function by illustrating design ideas through storyboards and process flows
4. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables) and build style standards on fonts, colors, and images
5. Develop user-centered design (UCD) process flows, wireframes, mockups, and all graphic components and digital prototypes and visual design for mobile, web and marketing interfaces
6. Design icons/logos/marketing collaterals
7. Stay updated with design application changes and industry development, UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Experience in software design and visual design using tools such as Invision, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and Adobe XD
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer