This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Role: Senior Full stack engineer (Full time/ part time)
Location: Remote currently
Salaries: We are fully bootstrapped and looking for people who would like to join the core team. We would be happy to share equity stake in the company.
Request you to read the JD carefully and apply with a cover letter as mentioned in the end of the JD. If you are interested in FinTech, Start-ups and building consumer products, we could be a great fit.
If you feel constrained by your jobs, have large dreams like us and want to join a company where you get ownership as well, this role might be exactly what you are looking for. This role is essentially for people having hands-on software development experience - preferably full stack development.
About Finacular - A personal finance and investment management platform
We are building a SaaS based platform- Finacular, for the general masses to help people declutter their personal finances and help them make better investment decisions. The platform will focus solely on long term wealth creation and help people set out on the path to Financial Independence. We are trying to deconstruct and simplify mutual funds by analyzing their quality through easy to understand visualizations and recommending only the best. Our platform will simplify equities to such an extent that anyone with any background can understand them and identify the best.
Our goal is to help people become financially independent and build long term wealth.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is interested in joining the founding team and has expertise in building end-to-end SaaS based B2C applications. The person needs to be completely hands-on and willing to actually code and develop the platform. Our vision is to make a simple enough platform with an excellent interface which can be used by anyone without any financial background whatsoever.
The ideal candidate should be extremely passionate about building consumer focused tech products and willing to join at a very early stage when things are extremely uncertain. The candidate should have a long-term view and should be interested in building a scalable business with a high sense of ownership.
Must have technical skill set:
- Software development experience with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in various software development technologies
- Knowledge of Java/ Python/ React.js is essential
- Expertise in building consumer focused web applications
- Experience in developing mobile apps would be a plus
- Ability to take complete ownership and lead development of various modules in the platform
Our current stage
- A fully functional beta version is already in place - You may try it out here: app.finacular.in
- We have started doing a soft launch and expanding our team to make the product more robust and develop new features
- We are currently a team of 10 people
What can we offer?
- We are fully bootstrapped and in nascent stages currently. We are happy to provide equity stake in the company, however, we can provide nominal salaries only once we have raised seed capital or we start generating revenue. No salaries are involved currently.
- We are open to exploring part-time working model as long as you are passionate and can devote significant time everyday and take ownership of work
- Lots of learning in terms of personal finance, equities, managing investments, etc which will surely be beneficial throughout your life
Please note if you are looking for market level salaries or short-term gigs, we might not be the right people to work with at this stage. You should be having a sufficient runway to take care of your expenses for the near future.
However, if you want to build a business and if the Fintech industry aligns with your interests, please reach out.
I am working on this full time and looking for excellent team members who could help us take this platform to the next level. Do mention why you are interested, expectations, what you are currently doing, how soon you can join etc.
Apply for this position No pay, equity only
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer