Posted by Lawrence Kieffer, CPC (@fidelconsulting)
Data Migration Engineer Job Description
Data Migration Engineer; Data Cleansing, Data Migration, Housing
No specific location, work remotely
• Develop a Data Migration Strategy and document, which covers business/data quality requirements, sources of data from the Legacy systems.
• Manage the data cleansing and migration work-stream.
• Oversee the implementation of interfaces.
• Lead the data work-stream in developing various mappings and process flows using SQL and other Business Intelligence tools to migrate data from the Legacy systems.
• Develop Test plans, scripts and execution test cases for Systems End to End testing and UAT.
• DB2 Server Source
• Salesforce CRM Server Target
Essential skills and experience
-Japanese native or very high level
• Data Cleansing
• Data Migration
• Full data lifecycle of project
• Excel for data cleansing and migration
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer