This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- 1-3 years of Web Design and Front-end experience.
- Familiar with Bootstrap framework/Material UI along with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Should be adept at converting PSD to HTML.
- Should be more inclined towards data-oriented application building (with frameworks like React and Angular) than in DOM-oriented application building. ReactJS is preferred
- Writing reusable code should be top priority.
- Git knowledge is a must.
- Experience of ES6, Node, and Babel will be a plus point.
- Good with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment.
Good to have
- Start-up experience
- Code high quality fluid and responsive designs.
- Ability to pick up a new tech stack with relative ease
- Some knowledge of PHP
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer