FarmSetu is a full-stack agrifood platform company operating in the Indian agrifood sector. The company’s mission is to develop tools for crop management, digital agronomy, automatic data acquisition, marketplaces, supply chain management and embedded fintech services.
FarmSetu offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global sustainability in agrifood production.
Our team is looking for experienced mobile engineers to lead development of cross platform mobile applications and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop and deploy mobile applications using Flutter
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 3+ years experience developing applications at enterprise scale using the mobile technologies in our stack
- Ability to translate user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable services
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer