Use this link to apply: https://join.fampay.in/HJ
FamPay is India’s first payment app for teenagers and their families. With FamPay, minors can do UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. FamPay allows parents to send money to their kids below the age of 18, which they can spend securely any time, anywhere, under parent’s supervision. FamPay aims at making payments smooth and fun for children.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this Role
You will be the gatekeeper of FamPay's user's interaction. Your capabilities will define how our users will perceive our capabilities. We are looking for creators with an obsessive need for visual and performance perfection, combined with high learning+implementation powers. The ones who iterate the script 100 times, if required, to get that feature absolutely right. Let's get on the rocketship together?
- You have the knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps (Swift 5.0, SwiftUI, MVP, etc), mobile payments and wearables
- You have excellent technical knowledge of Swift for iOS, TestFlight, and XCode
- You have an understanding of software development patterns such as MVC, delegation and common data structures
- Pro with iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You have a good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
- You follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
- At least 2 years of app development experience in iOS
- Experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store.
- Open source experience is a huge plus!
- Extra brownie points for shipping a consumer app with 100K+ users
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Salary
- Gadgets of your choice
- All meals on the house
- Medical Insurance
- Books of your choice
- Fitness Vouchers