This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Before You Apply
Intro message from CEO: https://youtu.be/juysuR1KUts
Factri.AI is focused on increasing the impact of AI and ML in manufacturing by developing end-to-end solutions that improve the quality of data collected, the efficiency with which data is analyzed and the ease with which insights are accessed for better decision making.
Factri.AI is incubated at NASSCOM CoE-IoT and is part of the Target Accelerator Program Cohort 8, selected out of over 400 start-up applicants worldwide.
Our culture is mission-driven as we aim to democratize Industry 4.0 so that its benefits can be leveraged not just by large manufacturers but also by MSMEs.
If you like working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and building from 0 to 1, we’d love to hear from you!
- Hands on experience in building Android SDK and usage of platform tools and optimization techniques
- Have extensive knowledge of Android Application development techniques and practices.
- Experience taking a feature from requirement through implementation to End to end completion to publishing for use by end users
- Experience/Knowledge with software design patterns, UI concepts, techniques, frameworks and related tools
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin(good to have)
- Solid understanding of android layouts and UI.
- MVVM Architecture
- Experience/Knowledge of third party libraries. i.e. Dagger-2.0, Retrofit-2.0, Crashlytics, RxJava, Firebase
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience in working in an Agile Development Environment
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience of working with cross-platform teams.
- Experience working with GIT version control and branching strategies
- Understands feature toggling
- Experience working with automation tools (Jenkins) is a plus
- Familiarity with BDD / TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing
- Should be able to write Unit and UI Test (Junit/UI/Mockito)
- Understands CI and CD, writes test to ensure CI/CD processes work
- Good to have knowledge of offline capabilities of a mobile app
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Participate in Design/Architecture and solutioning discussions. Have a say in what eventually gets implemented
- Implement (design, code, test and deploy) mobile app features on the platform
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Contribute to everything from low-level networking and parsing to application logic to UI implementation
- Provide feedback into product design
- Optimize mobile applications on the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with development of multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7 is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres/MySql), SQL and ORM technologies.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming OR Functional Programming concepts
- Experience in Redis (or other caching tools like memcached) is plus
- Strong understanding of HTTP, WebSocket, OAuth, RESTful, CORS and other web technologies
- Proficient in Git
- Experience in developing scalable software applications is a plus.
- Experience in working with micro services architecture.
- Experience in designing and building large scalable web services.
- Good OO design skills and understanding of different System Design patterns.
- Experience in scaling large high transaction volume web services.
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to use TDD while developing Softwares is plus.
- Experience in CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with architectural trade-offs, applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, and delivering with speed while maintaining quality.
- Expertise in producing high quality software that is unit tested, reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Writing server-side web application/business logic.
- Work closely and collaborate with other stakeholders like engineers, product managers, experienced designers with all your creativity to enhance and scale the product.
- Use the modern practices like TDD, CI/CD and automated testing to take the product to the next level.
- Be ready to learn new technologies and use them in solving upcoming challenges
- Write documentation for the product requirements with engineering perspective.
- Work with the existing applications and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
- Backend development and infrastructure architecture with ability to handle the entire API design and development.
- Develop different modules of the product from scratch
- Ensure the code developed is fully functional and bug free
- Round 1: Interested candidates should apply for the position through hasjob portal AND complete this form: https://tripetto.app/run/ND5T6ZW253
- Round 2: Technical problem statement for candidates shortlisted from Round 1
- Round 3: Interview with founders for candidates shortlisted from Round 2
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer