This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Responsibilities and Duties
Fact Checkers are required to research, collate, write, edit, proofread and file news stories, features and articles for use on our online website.
- Ethical Responsibilities: Some aspects of a fact checker’s job are not subject to any kind of law but are just as important. Fact checkers must strive to present an accurate, well-balanced explanation of the stories they cover.
- Legal Responsibilities: In addition to serving the public interest, fact checkers must also follow the law, especially regarding the confidentiality and privacy of the people they interview or write about.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- One to three years of experience as a fact checker, journalist, copy editor or editor (preferred but not mandatory, fresher’s with multilingual fluency and excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills can also apply)
- Journalism / Literature background (preferred but not mandatory)
- B.A. or M.A. in Journalism / English, or a related field or a degree in Mass Communication
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Multi-lingual (This skill is Mandatory)
- Written & oral proficiency and fluency in English with one or more of the Indian languages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer