This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Job | India's Fastest Growing Hotel Chain hiring for React JS Experts for Front End Development
Posted by Roshni Bisht (@roshnibisht121)
Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 6000+ rooms across 250+ franchise hotels in 20+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among it’s backers. Press coverage on us Mint and TOI.
We are aiming to become India’s largest and most profitable hospitality brand in next 18-24 months.
Team at FabHotels comes from super diverse backgrounds – strategy consulting to private equity to consumer internet to ex-entrepreneurs. We are young, relentless and hungry.
Job Profile: Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer– UI
Develop and lead desktop and mobile web front end development.
Work on ReactJS platform.
Strong focus on UI Performance: optimize page load, rendering, caching, leveraging Akamai CDN.
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
- Must have worked on a SPA framework: ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS,
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
- Knowledge about UI testing automation
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimizing page load, rendering, caching.
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective
- Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
- You will be on the payroll of a young and fast-paced company.
- The learning curve will be steep and you would get ample growth opportunities. Every day will be a new challenge.
- Competitive salaries processed on the last day of the month.
- Friendly and fun work environment with an open-door policy and approachable management.
- Will be closely working with the co-founders.
- 5 days a week.
- High ownership - you drive everything.
- About technology stacks: Kafta + Elastic + MongoDB + MySql + Hibernate + Redis + Spring+ Java
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer