This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fabelio is an well funded design-centric e-tailer operating in Indonesia and soon in entire South East Asia (opening Malaysia, Singapire and Thailand in next 12 months). Fabelio was started by BITS Pilani graduates, combining with an Indonesia, a German and an Italian cofounders, who come with varied experience across Europe, South America, India, and South east Asia (SEA), bringing to the table work experience from Freecharge, Lazada, Zalora, Linio, Private Equity, Furniture designing and Interior designing.
We partner with the best designers in Indonesia to create original designs and we work closely with the best factories to manufacture good-quality products at attractive prices. At Fabelio we focus on furnishing happiness. You will be a part of building one of the most exciting and fast growing e-commerce businesses ever seen in SE Asia.
Life in this part of the world:
We are a 70 people company full of bright young talent. We encourage a culture of a buzzling work environment with an office space comparable to a Silicon Valley office. Indonesia is one of the most beautiful countries with pristine blue island and beaches, and on top. Every weekend a trip to beautiful beaches and parties of Bali island for just INR 2500 is defenitely something worth experiencing. We have an extremely diverse team and a great culture of BUILDING.
- Leads strategic technological planning to achieve business goals
- Directs and manages the product engineering team and ensures that priorities are defined
- Contributes collaboratively within a creative and fast-paced environment to ensure design and delivery of high quality, scalable and innovative, configurable solutions that adhere to high standards for architecture, security, privacy, and best practices
- Lead research and development teams that produce new products, processes, or designs
- Lead the effort towards the optimization of the existing products as well as the launch of the new products
- Propose budgets for projects and programs
- Determine staff, training, and equipment needs
- At least 2 years managing, and more importantly scale-up, an e-commerce engineering team to at least 10 reporting employees working on all levels of software stack.
- Experience in managing end-to-end, and more importantly scale-up at least one e-shop: frontend, backend & infrastructure, mobile app(s)
- Mastery of best practices for website performance, code quality, and scalability, programming standards and patterns, along with proficiency in Agile development methodology
- Proven experience on driving and executing product roadmaps, and willing to take innovative product risk while balancing the roadmap for on time deliverables
- Experience in scaling up a startup from an early stage, both in terms of traffic and team
- Experience in building data driven applications
Flights to Jakarta
Stay for 2 weeks in Hotel till you find accomodation (dont worry we help you :) )
Stock Options in offer for exceptional candidates after proving yourself
Company sponsored training courses and conference ( In Singapore, HK, Jakarta, Bangalore, South East Asia)
Free Bahasa Indonesia classes at office for those interested.
A great group of both Indian(mostly BITS Pilani grads) and International friends, who will show you the whole backpacking, Nightlife and craziness of South East Asia :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer