This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Frontend Engineer, Data Insights
Exponential’s engineers develop the next-generation products powering a scalable ad tech platform which enables
advertisers across the globe to reach out to their consumers and deliver effective, engaging advertising. We are looking for
engineers who are driven to solve challenges of large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, information retrieval,
massive data pipelines, UI design, richmedia frameworks, data insights, optimization and targeting strategies.
The mission of the Data Insights platform is to empower the customers and business stakeholders to derive audience,
demographic, psychographic, user engagement, targeting and optimization insights across the digital platforms and
effectively monitor, plan and strategize their advertising campaigns. This is done by building an intuitive, innovative and
beautiful interface for all the advanced data capabilities of our insights and optimization engine.
• The position requires one to work on complex technical projects with peers in an innovative and fast-paced
• Play an individual contributor role with high accountability, positive impact in small teams and work well both as an
individual and as part of the team.
• Make changes to platform, refactoring/redesigning as needed and diagnosing any problems across the entire
• Conduct peer design and code reviews.
• Write unit tests and support continuous integration.
• Be metric driven, analyse impact of changes and build incremental software.
• Be obsessed about quality and ensure minimal production downtimes.
• Mentor peers, share information, knowledge and help build a great team.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Hands on experience with CSS, HTML5, NoSQL databases, SQL.
• Experience with building custom UI components, using and customizing JS charting libraries.
• Experience with designing and developing REST api’s.
• Experience in integrating front-end code with server-side technologies.
• Knowledge of current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, accessibility and usability.
• Experience with progressive web apps, responsive design.
• Experience with any scripting language such as Ruby, Python etc.
• Experience with D3.js, cartography.
BTech / MTech from reputed engineering college such as IIT, BITS, DCE, REC’s with 3-8 years of hands on experience.