Security Program Manager
Posted by Varsha Chambyal (@varshachambyal)
Exceleron’s Security Program Manager reports to the Head India Operations and Chief Information Officer, and works closely with all the technical leads. Head of Data Security is responsible for managing Exceleron’s security programs which includes; compliance with various regulations, managing overall end-to-end security of the product and network, overseeing and/or performing security assessment of mobile and web applications, educating and conducting periodic training for developers which helps them in secure development practices.
- Ensure manual pentest and automated scanning of web and mobile (android and iOS) applications are performed regularly and identified vulnerabilities are fixed.
- Works with different teams to address identified vulnerabilities.
- Recommend fix to resolve vulnerabilities based on security best practices.
- Works in collaboration with the development team to ensure a secure application architecture and secure development standards are being followed.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Ensure identified vulnerabilities are fixed to maintain a high-security standard.
- Maintain Exceleron India and US SOC-2 compliance and assist CIO in managing Exceleron US audit controls.
- Managing privacy programs.
- Ensuring secure deployment of applications on AWS cloud.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Overall 12+ years of proven experience in the cybersecurity space managing security programs.
- Experience in web and mobile application pentest, network pentest and compliance.
- Prior experience with PCI-DSS, SOC-2, CCPA and GDPR
- Experience in cloud security and with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and should have the ability to solve complex problems.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to draft pentest reports concisely and crisply.
- Ability to manage Exceleron’s ongoing compliance with various regulations working in coordination with external auditors
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes and schedule changes
- Outstanding individual initiative; extremely driven and able to successfully set priorities, drive
decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues.
Excellent oral, written, and presentation communications skills with the ability to communicate concisely.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer