This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Vasundhar Boddapati (@vasundhar)
Technical Analyst communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, and without relying on jargon. As a Technical Writer, your role involves tasks such as writing conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code, or updating help center queries and FAQs. Technical Writers play a big part at Exceleron. They are a key link between Exceleron Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Associates, tying together many vital but disparate parts of the MyUsage ecosystem.
As a Technical Analyst working on products, you might support some of the world's most popular Prepayment platform. You will communicate with worldwide and/or internal Exceleron audiences through conceptual documentation, detailed developer guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials. You might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby; or perhaps you're an experienced communicator who loves digging deep into code. One thing is for certain - you are passionate about helping developers do amazing things. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Exceleron, engineers not only revolutionize Prepayment, they routinely work on massive scalability solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platform Responsibilities
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage complex projects involving diverse stake holders
- Understanding of User Stories and User Journey creation and communication
- Understanding and Communicating Business Processes and Flows.
- You should be able to wear multiple hats, as a product champion and driver of successful product execution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS; proficiency in a UNIX environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Number of positions open - 2
Exposure to Product Management, Process Management applications is preferred.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer