This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Growth Hacker / Manager - Sales
Posted by Senthilkumar (@senthil-examly)
Examly Inc is looking for experienced full time Growth Hacker / Manager - Sales
Examly is an AI Powered, Mobile First Learning and Assessment tool for corporates and coaching institutes of all sizes. Examly platform is currently used by many leading skill development institutes to train and assess their candidates. It is also used by top corporates to assess and hire fresh talents. The platform is built on latest technologies like Node.js, Angular 4 and with front end being Progressive Web App.
About the Position:
- Handling entire sales cycle of Examly - starting from lead generation, establishing contact, intiating the discussion, follow-ups till the deal is closed.
- Experice in high end Technology / Software sales to corporates especially the HR department will be an added advantage.
- Experience in college sales market. Preferably worked in sales profile with placement training companies
- Strong computer science fundamentals and understanding of latest technologies like AI, Block Chain etc.
- Educating the target customers on the latest advancement of technology especially in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and how it can help in improving their business process.
- Building good relationships with the clients and getting regular feedback about the product usage.
- Setting up a robust, fool proof Growth Hack process.
- Having an amazing time! We strongly believe in enjoying your work, and try to make sure our culture is a good balance of serious and fun.
- The Hard Worker - always willing to go the extra mile, doesn’t give up easily, and is self-motivated.
- The Problem Solver - detail-oriented, addresses service issues quickly, and places importance on post-sales follow through.
- The Relationship Builder - doesn’t want to appear pushy, focuses on customer needs, and is generous with his or her time.
- The Lone Wolf - a person who loves to travel, meet people and is self-assured and follows his or her instincts.
- The Challenger - has a different view of the world, understands the customer’s business, and loves to debate.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer