This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Senthilkumar (@senthil-examly)
Examly Inc is looking for experienced full time AI/ML Engineer
Examly is an AI Powered, Mobile First, Learning & Assessment Tool for corporates and coaching centers of all sizes. Examly is a one stop solution for all the learning and assessment needs. We aim at taking the learning beyond conventional idea of memorization, and levelling it up by incorporating the notion of fun – filled conceptual understanding. Learning is tailor made to better suit every individual’s needs. Train and assess them in the most radical way with the help of our powerful Machine Learning Algorithms. We aspire to provide a scalable platform that covers all the teaching and learning needs.
- Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and analytics
- Fully responsible for deliverable definition, completion, and technical quality, as well as assuring consistency across the responsibility span.
- Designing and implementing machine learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms and models
- Researching and developing innovative, scalable, and dynamic solutions to problems
- Devise intelligent, scalable software systems that combine human knowledge and observations with machine learning and data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analyses implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Innovation minded, highly capable to think systematically, capable to redefine the solutions to overcome the competitors and solving problems.
- Curious and willing to challenge existing solutions with innovative technology concepts.
- Evaluate and apply machine learning algorithms on data to create models.
Experience Level - 3 to 5 years
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer