Are you an experienced programmer? Can you inspire others? Do you have a strong opinion that you can voice-out within your field? Can you take strategic decisions? Are you ready to deliver high quality work?
What are we looking for?
- You are a pro in Spring, Java (multi-threading), and have worked on Java 8 (Lambda and Streams).
You have coded on Java 8.
- You are someone who takes solving the business problem seriously.
- You think about changing the world, one line of code at a time. One package at a time. One project at a time.
- You take testing seriously.
- You write your tests first and then start programming.
- When asked to deliver a project, you will go deep in your tool-kit and get it done.
- You know that customers mean everything in the real world.
- You are humble & have the big picture in mind.
- You go back to fixing your own code in an iterative fashion, so it gets more beautiful the next time around.
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to come face-to-face with the entire spectrum of software development.
- Design and build infrastructure for solutions that will improve the lives of millions every day.
- Interact with people who are just as much fun to be around.
- Work with great beings who possess great minds – yes, we are helpful, compassionate and wicked smart.
- We boast of a multicultural team that’s headquartered in Chicago.
Still not convinced? Read on.
- We have a table tennis table and an Xbox (we also go out and play cricket).
- Evica – our rooftop café that serves three meals a day (Fridays are Biryani days and we have a live Dosa counter!). You heard that right.
- We know how awesome our café is, so we have a gym in place. We want you healthy, but up and running all the time.
- We are in Koramangala 4th Block. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
- Wait, did we forget? - the pizzas and cakes on top of everything!
Come work with us! We’ve got everything you need. Show us what you got!
- Annual Bonuses.
- Nishka, our stock option for outstanding performers.
- Transparent Appraisals and Awards.
- A clearly defined Career Path to help you understand and analyze your course of action.
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening tea and snacks. Every day.
- Free conferences and events, especially tech.
- Yoga sessions to help you rejuvenate.
We like surprising people generously, so you have to work with us to know more about all the perks!