This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hola! We’re looking for a Digital Design Lead who can take the team by the horns.
Posted by Raghu Venkat (@eviveraghu)
Are you an experienced digital designer? Can you inspire others? Do you have a strong opinion that you can voice-out within your field? Can you shape strategic design projects? Are you ready to deliver high impact designs across digital platforms?
Hola! We’re looking for a Digital Design Lead who can take the team by the horns and ensure high strategic and design quality standards.
What would you be doing?
- Be autonomous - you take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; for e.g. knowing when and how to get pixel-perfect details.
- Lead the visual design for key product initiatives, devise strategic design solutions, and design and execute creative concepts across digital platforms, both on web and mobile.
- Create the deliverables relevant for respective projects including mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos.
- Establish and articulate creative vision, produce visual and motion design, and asset production.
- Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Come up with ideas that have rationale; ensure consistency in design standards.
- Document style rules appropriate for the brand, the audience, and the medium including palette and typography guidelines.
- Fully updated on the latest developments and trends within your field.
What we are looking for?
- The right attitude – for e.g. not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' pertaining to the bigger picture.
- A skilled professional with experience within Digital Design, Interaction Design, Technology and Usability.
- A designer with a thorough understanding of Digital Communication and the Best Business Practices.
- Thoroughly versed in Typography Techniques, Color Theory, Layout Theory and Reading & Use Patterns for on and off-the-screen.
- Familiar with Interaction Design, UX and Wireframes; working knowledge of Prototyping Tools.
- A strong presenter and facilitator.
- An outgoing, result-oriented and motivated team player with drive and ambition for yourself, our clients and the team.
- An excellent communicator. In English. With top-notch speaking and writing skills.
- A highly creative mind – probably a fan of music, movies, the arts, and the likes.
- You are an amazing listener! – you can decipher the complexities behind other people’s ideas and make the most out of it.
- You show compassion, are driven by your super-creative mind, and put your soul into your work and everything you love.
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to come face-to-face with the entire spectrum of software development.
- Design and build infrastructure for solutions that will improve the lives of millions every day.
- Interact with people who are just as much fun to be around.
- Work with great beings who possess great minds – yes, we are helpful, compassionate and wicked smart.
- We boast of a multicultural team that’s headquartered in Chicago.
Still not convinced? Read on.
- We have a table tennis table and an Xbox (we also go out and play cricket).
- Evica – our rooftop café that serves three meals a day (Fridays are Biryani days and we have a live Dosa counter!). You heard that right.
- We know how awesome our café is, so we have a gym in place. We want you healthy, but up and running all the time.
- We are in Koramangala 4th Block. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
- Wait, did we forget? - the pizzas and cakes on top of everything!
Come work with us! We’ve got everything you need. Show us what you got!
- Annual Bonuses
- Nishka, our stock option for outstanding performers.
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening tea and snacks. Every day.
- Free conferences and events, especially tech.
- Yoga sessions to help you rejuvenate.
- We like surprising people in a good way, so you have to work with us to know more about all the perks!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.