Are you an experienced digital designer? Can you inspire others? Do you have a strong opinion that you can voice-out within your field? Can you shape strategic design projects? Are you ready to deliver high impact designs across digital platforms?
Hola! We’re looking for a Digital Design Lead who can take the team by the horns and ensure high strategic and design quality standards.
What would you be doing?
- Be autonomous - you take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; for e.g. knowing when and how to get pixel-perfect details.
- Lead the visual design for key product initiatives, devise strategic design solutions, and design and execute creative concepts across digital platforms, both on web and mobile.
- Create the deliverables relevant for respective projects including mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos.
- Establish and articulate creative vision, produce visual and motion design, and asset production.
- Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Come up with ideas that have rationale; ensure consistency in design standards.
- Document style rules appropriate for the brand, the audience, and the medium including palette and typography guidelines.
- Fully updated on the latest developments and trends within your field.
What we are looking for?
- The right attitude – for e.g. not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' pertaining to the bigger picture.
- A skilled professional with experience within Digital Design, Interaction Design, Technology and Usability.
- A designer with a thorough understanding of Digital Communication and the Best Business Practices.
- Thoroughly versed in Typography Techniques, Color Theory, Layout Theory and Reading & Use Patterns for on and off-the-screen.
- Familiar with Interaction Design, UX and Wireframes; working knowledge of Prototyping Tools.
- A strong presenter and facilitator.
- An outgoing, result-oriented and motivated team player with drive and ambition for yourself, our clients and the team.
- An excellent communicator. In English. With top-notch speaking and writing skills.
- A highly creative mind – probably a fan of music, movies, the arts, and the likes.
- You are an amazing listener! – you can decipher the complexities behind other people’s ideas and make the most out of it.
- You show compassion, are driven by your super-creative mind, and put your soul into your work and everything you love.
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to come face-to-face with the entire spectrum of software development.
- Design and build infrastructure for solutions that will improve the lives of millions every day.
- Interact with people who are just as much fun to be around.
- Work with great beings who possess great minds – yes, we are helpful, compassionate and wicked smart.
- We boast of a multicultural team that’s headquartered in Chicago.
Still not convinced? Read on.
- We have a table tennis table and an Xbox (we also go out and play cricket).
- Evica – our rooftop café that serves three meals a day (Fridays are Biryani days and we have a live Dosa counter!). You heard that right.
- We know how awesome our café is, so we have a gym in place. We want you healthy, but up and running all the time.
- We are in Koramangala 4th Block. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
- Wait, did we forget? - the pizzas and cakes on top of everything!
Come work with us! We’ve got everything you need. Show us what you got!
- Annual Bonuses
- Nishka, our stock option for outstanding performers.
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening tea and snacks. Every day.
- Free conferences and events, especially tech.
- Yoga sessions to help you rejuvenate.
- We like surprising people in a good way, so you have to work with us to know more about all the perks!